Membership in the IALA is open to all individuals who are interested, engaged, or associated with landscape archaeology and related studies or research. IALA members subscribe to the objectives of the association and agree to comply with the formulated IALA statutes.
Membership is on a calendar year basis.
Benefits for IALA Members
● Reduction on registration rates at the next Landscape Archaeology Conference (as of LAC2020 in Madrid).
● Free online access to Landscapes by Routledge Taylor & Francis Group, 2x / year.
● Participation in the plenary session during the General Assembly.
● Voting rights in elections to the IALA Board and the Advisory Body and for any statutory change.
● Travel Awards for early career academics (Ba, BSc, MA, MSc, PhD students) to travel to upcoming LAC2020 in Madrid!!
● Awards for early career academics (Ba, BSc, MA, MSc, PhD students) to support in Article Processing Charges (APC’s).
● Up to 10 free memberships in the IALA from among people at corporates (employees, students) for the year of corporate subscription.
● Corporate members: Corporate logo and link on IALA webpage
for the year of corporate subscription.
Membership is on a calendar year basis. Members receive an annual invoice requesting payment of membership fees at the end of the preceding year to renew their IALA membership.
Members subscribing later on in the year pay membership dues for the entire year of subscription. Membership applications received after the 1st of December will be made effective as of the 1st of January of the following year. Members who subscribe to IALA and pay their membership fees in 2017 will not be charged for the year 2018 again.
Membership type Standard Rates*** Explanation
- Regular €40,-.
- Student* €20,-. Undergraduates, graduates, PhD students
- Retired* €20,-. Age 60 or older and retired from full-time employment
- Life €500,-. Unlimited membership
- Corporate** €1000,-. Institutions who wish to become member
*students and retirees should be able to proof their status
**corporate membership is on a yearly basis
***membership fees can be paid by credit card or through bank transfer.
To become a new member of IALA, please register first by filling out the online IALA registration form. Upon submitting, you will be directed to the IALA membership payment page, where you can choose to pay your appropriate membership fee by credit card online (payment secured and provided by Mollie) or through bank transfer.
To renew your membership of IALA, please proceed directly to the IALA membership payment page.
If you experience any trouble with your online subscription, please contact us at email@example.com.