Membership in the IALA is open to all individuals who are interested, engaged, or associated with landscape archaeology and related studies or research. IALA members subscribe to the objectives of the association and agree to comply with the formulated IALA statutes.
Membership is on a calendar year basis. Since IALA is starting-up, members who apply for IALA and pay their membership fees in 2017 will not be charged for the year 2018 again.
Benefits for IALA Members
- Participation in the plenary session during the General Assembly
- Voting rights in elections to the IALA Board and the Advisory Body and for any statutory change
- Travel Awards for early career academics (Ba, BSc, MA, MSc, PhD students) to travel to LAC conferences
- Awards for early career academics (Ba, BSc, MA, MSc, PhD students) to support in Article Processing Charges (APC’s)
- Reduction on registration rates at the next Landscape Archaeology Conference (as of LAC2020)
- Up to 10 free memberships in the IALA from among people at corporates (employees, students) for the year of corporate subscription
- Corporate logo and link on IALA webpage for the year of corporate subscription
Membership is on a calendar year basis. Members receive an annual invoice requesting payment of membership fees at the end of the preceding year to renew their IALA membership.
Members subscribing later on in the year pay membership dues for the entire year of subscription. Membership applications received after the 1st of December will be made effective as of the 1st of January of the following year. Members who subscribe to IALA and pay their membership fees in 2017 will not be charged for the year 2018 again.
Membership type Standard Rates*** Explanation
- Regular €40,-.
- Student* €20,-. Undergraduates, graduates, PhD students
- Retired* €20,-. Age 60 or older and retired from full-time employment
- Life €500,-. Unlimited membership
- Corporate** €1000,-. Institutions who wish to become member
*students and retirees should be able to proof their status
**corporate membership is on a yearly basis
***membership fees can be paid by credit card or through bank transfer.
To become a new member of IALA, please register first by filling out the online IALA registration form.
Upon submitting, you will be directed to the IALA membership payment page, where you can choose to pay your appropriate membership fee by credit card online or by bank transfer.
If you experience any trouble with your online subscription, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.